What good is the warmth of summer without the cold of winter to give it sweetness? So let’s welcome the cold breeze with an open arm. Give way to the cuddly and comfy warm clothes piled in the wardrobe from 6 months in search of happiness. But as the cold season is coming and you must be clueless so as what to wear while staying fashionable, here is a solution to all. You want to look stylish but at the same time you also don’t want to freeze your butt off. Then, here are few checklists that you can keep in your warm pockets.
In order to make dresses appropriate for winter, you have to have some fashion basics: leggings, tights, boots, thick socks, cardigans, and scarves.
- Pair your summer dress with a leather jacket or blazer, tights and booties.
- Adding a scarf and high boots to a long-sleeved dress can make you look elegant hot at the same time.
- Cardigans or sweaters can add oomph to your outfit! So go for a long cardigan, chunky knit scarf, tights, and combat boots. You can even add cute knit socks for added warmth.
- Be it summer or winter Denim will never apart! Stay warm in a denim jacket, pretty tights, and ankle boots.
- Wear a fitted sweater over your dress, and pop the collar out. This is a cute and easy preppy look.
6. Wear your sleeveless summer shift dress over a button down shirt with tights. Add a belt to make the look less bulky.
All these can make you look trendier in winters too. Many hate winters because they cannot wear stylish dresses. But style is something you create on your own and fashion is that you buy! So prefer to remain stylish this winter!